Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CSE Math Tutoring Students

Since we have finished with Spring Break - we will return to our regular schedule of tutoring. I will be available on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:45 to 3:30. Thursday May 21 will be the last day for tutoring. I am glad that I could work with such a dedicated group of boys afterschool. I am very pleased with your progress in the classroom and the improvement in your math grades. I believe in you and I know you will make yourself, your parents and me proud when you move on to I. A. Lewis next year.

5 comments:

  1. kemothy starks Danny nash jr roygerio kimble sherard williams we all love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Gibson can we learn more divding and moply

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you see is by her class. we realy love her so let her get the points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mountainmath is our favorite thing

    ReplyDelete

Followers