Friday, March 20, 2009
ECT 510 - Spring 2009
Fellow bloggers of ECT 510 please leave your comments or suggestions here. Thanks!
Labels:
ECT 510 - bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created to communicate with others in my ECT 510 class.
You are off to a good start. Just keep playing with it.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time to actully create and run a blog too! So we can learn together! I think it will work out well though!
ReplyDeleteThis is a learning experience for us all. Your blog looks great so far.
ReplyDeleteI think you're off to a great start! Love the color scheme you've chosen.
ReplyDeleteI like what you have done thus far...great start
ReplyDeleteTo ECT 510 members. I am hoping to add a link so that my students with internet access may visit and post to my blog. I can even leave class information for them. Maybe a bright note for the morning of iLEAP testing.
ReplyDeleteHello classmates and students. I am SO relieved that testing is over! I am sure that those of you that have a classroom of your own or children of your own that were testing are relieved also. I feel very positive about the success of my students.
ReplyDeleteMy students were anxious to get back on schedule and back to work learning new things. They are looking forward to getting their well-deserved break!
HAVE A GREAT BREAK! YOU ALL WORKED HARD FOR IT!
I really like the background of your title! That is really cool. This is a very good blog! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete